Monday, December 3, 2007

HULLO FATFANS!


Fatman is back.


Its been a while since I updated you but the weight continues to come off though I am not drinking enough water and am taking milk in my tea.


However I now approach the final two weeks of this diet and I resolve as of now, Fatfans, to forgo milk and to drink, not two, not four but six litres of water a day!


I am putting a push on because I want to it a target weight before Christmas and to start my Weight Watchers regeime.


Weight Watchers is the only way to keep weight off.


Fatman fell off the horse on Sunday night. Excuses are never good but a relationship ended and I needed to stuff myself. I made a pig of myself and did not enjoy the very greasy pizza and chips.


Fatman enjoyed even less the terrible stomach cramps that he endured for 6 hours. Even now, after loads of Andrews Fatman is running to the toilet. Lesson learned dont eat too much when you havent eaten in two weeks.


Onwards and downwards!

No comments: