Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fatman

Like this gentleman here ->

I probably spend too much time sitting down and not enough time moving about.

But Sunday ie today was a real no movement day for me today. I did nothing. I read, I watched and I surfed the net.

I am now 1 stone 4 lbs lighter on day six.

Lipotrim really works. but I know this already because I lost 7.5 stone with it last year. However I didn't retrain my eating and put a couple of stone back on and now I am finishing them off before Christmas.

I should have gone to Specsavers, Sorry Weight Watchers. Still I will be a my first Weight Watchers before the Christmas.

Tune in tomorrow fat fans

2 comments:

Roy, Dublin Taxi Driver said...

I'm really worried about putting it back on!

PQ said...

Hi Roy,

You MUST go to weightwatchers. You have a lifetime of unhealthy eating habits (like Fatman) and if you don't keep a regulated diet you will pile the weight back on in months.

I know. I slipped four stone back on in 8 months. I should have gone to weight watchers the day I finished Lipo.

Weightwatchers lets you eat and drink what you want in moderation and monitors your progress weekly.

Its the only way I have found of keeping weight off long term.

Well done on your success!